Who Said This?
- Why #Google and #Sony are turning to nature to inspire their leaders http://t.co/43iHMpRb39 via @guardian #leadership #innovation about 12 hours ago from Tweet Button
- #Leadership Tips for Organizational #Integrity http://t.co/sVN9gJJJY0 #SmallBizWorks via @HuffPostSmBiz See my comment. about 13 hours ago from Tweet Button
- How does it go - "Everything I need to know I learned in Kindergarten?" Cheating at school - http://t.co/032ftoBvj3 @WSJ.com #ethics 11:21:41 PM May 20, 2013 from web
- Check out my latest articles: http://t.co/AQq78AaMJl 05:01:14 PM May 20, 2013 from EzineArticles
- Whoever wins the war gets to write the #history books. "Shots Heard Round The World" http://t.co/o2ROV5fonW @economist.com 06:34:39 PM May 18, 2013 from web
- We know that a value proposition is important; what is your values proposition? - http://t.co/cW5YsZaHC4 #integrity #culture #success 08:17:57 PM May 17, 2013 from web
- "Truly great companies are built on ideals, not just deals." (Al Watts) More Great #Quotes at http://t.co/bctneAfCsu 08:13:17 PM May 17, 2013 from web
- 2 problems with failed #JCP #change initiative: neglecting its established brand / customers + alignment failures - http://t.co/1eujhCzGV7 07:16:01 PM May 17, 2013 from web
- #Walmart response to why it opted out of #Bangladesh safe factory agreement - http://t.co/wS91j9atsh #labor #retail 10:15:39 PM May 16, 2013 from web
SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER
Guest AuthorsInterested in posting? Contact.
Tag Archives: learning
by Al Watts and Lola Fredrickson Who’s the wisest person you know? Why does that person come to mind, and what are some characteristics of other wise people you know? Competency, skills and expertise are desirable, but cannot take the … Continue reading