Who Said This?
- Why #Google and #Sony are turning to nature to inspire their leaders http://t.co/43iHMpRb39 via @guardian #leadership #innovation about 2 hours ago from Tweet Button
- #Leadership Tips for Organizational #Integrity http://t.co/sVN9gJJJY0 #SmallBizWorks via @HuffPostSmBiz See my comment. about 4 hours ago from Tweet Button
- How does it go - "Everything I need to know I learned in Kindergarten?" Cheating at school - http://t.co/032ftoBvj3 @WSJ.com #ethics about 18 hours ago from web
- Check out my latest articles: http://t.co/AQq78AaMJl 05:01:14 PM May 20, 2013 from EzineArticles
- Whoever wins the war gets to write the #history books. "Shots Heard Round The World" http://t.co/o2ROV5fonW @economist.com 06:34:39 PM May 18, 2013 from web
- We know that a value proposition is important; what is your values proposition? - http://t.co/cW5YsZaHC4 #integrity #culture #success 08:17:57 PM May 17, 2013 from web
- "Truly great companies are built on ideals, not just deals." (Al Watts) More Great #Quotes at http://t.co/bctneAfCsu 08:13:17 PM May 17, 2013 from web
- 2 problems with failed #JCP #change initiative: neglecting its established brand / customers + alignment failures - http://t.co/1eujhCzGV7 07:16:01 PM May 17, 2013 from web
- #Walmart response to why it opted out of #Bangladesh safe factory agreement - http://t.co/wS91j9atsh #labor #retail 10:15:39 PM May 16, 2013 from web
SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER
Guest AuthorsInterested in posting? Contact.
Tag Archives: values
Yes, I really do mean values proposition, not value proposition. We’re accustomed to thinking of an organization’s or business value proposition – the degree that it meets the needs, wants and requirements of target markets and customers. We pay less … Continue reading
I had the pleasure of lunch recently with the former VP of Sales for a $16 million technology company, published author and speaker. Mark Faris freely shares another distinguishing credential: he is a convicted felon for mail / wire fraud … Continue reading
by Bill Gjetson (This month’s guest author is Bill Gjetson, who shares my belief that stories play an important role shaping a leader’s and organization’s identity. After a 30 year career in Human Resources with Caterpillar, Bill is now engaged … Continue reading
- Becky Albrecht
Thanks for the great reminder. I really admire leaders who can tell stories naturally, the rest of us need ...
It is sadly ironic that Penn State University and its leaders, concerned as they were about legacy, will perhaps best be known for their failures. Over fifteen years, at least eight young boys were molested, some at Penn State’s athletic … Continue reading
Rupert Murdoch pulled the plug on NEWS OF THE WORLD, Britain’s nearly 170-year-old tabloid journal, in the wake of its unethical and illegal phone hacking practices. As I heard that, I couldn’t help thinking of the analogy about “closing barn … Continue reading
Do you remember being warned as a kid about “hanging out with the wrong crowd,” and that if you did you were likely to get into trouble? That was pretty good advice, and it still holds true. These days I … Continue reading
When I help organizations articulate their core values, the lists look very similar. I often see values that are variations of integrity,” “honesty,” “service,” “excellence,” “quality,” “trust” and “stewardship.” That’s fine as long as people really mean those values; after … Continue reading