Who Said This?
- It’s easy to be the last to know when things are going badly for you at the office https://t.co/eN8Yso8PPn via @WSJ 01:26:12 PM November 16, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- Burn Your Rule Book and Unlock the Power of Principles via @stratandbiz @RicherEarth https://t.co/NXld4v4fQR #integrity #leadership 04:27:19 PM September 14, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- Check out my latest articles: https://t.co/rZLSSxd6VU 05:01:08 PM September 01, 2017 from EzineArticles
- #CBSEclipse Expect a huge uptick in the ophthalmology biz over the next few weeks! 05:10:32 PM August 21, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone
- Essential Strategic #Leadership Skillshttps://hbr.org/2013/01/strategic-leadership-the-esssential-skills #strategy 03:01:17 PM August 11, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- 10 Principles of Organizational #Culture via @stratandbiz @jon_katzenbach https://t.co/Lrx5CLpRfc 02:21:33 PM August 11, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- Inside Wells Fargo's Plan to Fix Its Culture Post-Scandal #integrity https://t.co/W98NOFLjRY 01:11:20 PM July 04, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone
- Mentally tough people refuse to think these things https://t.co/417jeeMVrl via @SmartBrief #resilience 02:29:11 PM June 22, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- The Only Six Viable Approaches To Talent Management -- Invest, Support, Cherish, Move Up, Over Or Out via @forbes https://t.co/PEYfc7ASa0 11:37:56 AM June 19, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
Guest AuthorsInterested in posting? Contact.
Tag Archives: service
Once again, our yearly or thereabouts sojourn to Florida provided the inspiration for this article. Last year’s message was about First Impressions, and this year’s is a related theme: attitude. We’ve grown attached over the years to a favorite “Jimmy … Continue reading
How do first impressions influence you? For the last few weeks I’ve been even more sensitive than usual to the their impact, probably because of the wide variation in quality that I experienced. Here are a few recent examples: We … Continue reading