Who Said This?
- "Eminent posts make great men greater, and little men less." – Jean de La Bruyere, essayist and moralist 'Perfect for our times. 04:18:17 PM January 11, 2018 from Twitter Web Client
- What Will #Work Look Like in 2030? via @stratandbiz @jwhesse @scottnolsen https://t.co/EEX2F23jVq 04:38:04 PM December 26, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- The guru (Drucker) behind the #Management Top 250 rankings https://t.co/gBwspgofu6 via @WSJ 02:58:27 PM December 21, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- Interesting article on the #future of #work, scenario style: https://t.co/h97ZArGWA8 05:12:42 PM December 19, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- The most effectively managed U.S. companies: the Management Top 250 https://t.co/0zYPf74QIF via @WSJ 01:46:20 AM December 14, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- Check out my latest articles: https://t.co/rZLSSxd6VU 06:01:08 PM December 01, 2017 from EzineArticles
- It’s easy to be the last to know when things are going badly for you at the office https://t.co/eN8Yso8PPn via @WSJ 01:26:12 PM November 16, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- Burn Your Rule Book and Unlock the Power of Principles via @stratandbiz @RicherEarth https://t.co/NXld4v4fQR #integrity #leadership 04:27:19 PM September 14, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- Check out my latest articles: https://t.co/rZLSSxd6VU 05:01:08 PM September 01, 2017 from EzineArticles
Guest AuthorsInterested in posting? Contact.
Tag Archives: engagement
We are conditioned to wanting a Standard and Poor’s “AAA” or Moody’s “Aaa” rating, those agencies’ highest level of confidence that organizations can repay their debt. Those traditional ratings are lagging indicators, however, after-the-fact reflections of what organizations have or … Continue reading
Most of you have witnessed (and perhaps been victims of) disappointing or even disastrous organizational change efforts. A 2010 IBM comprehensive global study of organizational change initiatives revealed that 60% of them fail; JCP (the retailer formerly known as J.C. … Continue reading
by Bill Gjetson (This month’s guest author is Bill Gjetson, who shares my belief that stories play an important role shaping a leader’s and organization’s identity. After a 30 year career in Human Resources with Caterpillar, Bill is now engaged … Continue reading
When I help organizations articulate their core values, the lists look very similar. I often see values that are variations of integrity,” “honesty,” “service,” “excellence,” “quality,” “trust” and “stewardship.” That’s fine as long as people really mean those values; after … Continue reading