Who Said This?
- Why #Google and #Sony are turning to nature to inspire their leaders http://t.co/43iHMpRb39 via @guardian #leadership #innovation 03:32:13 PM May 21, 2013 from Tweet Button
- #Leadership Tips for Organizational #Integrity http://t.co/sVN9gJJJY0 #SmallBizWorks via @HuffPostSmBiz See my comment. 02:02:34 PM May 21, 2013 from Tweet Button
- How does it go - "Everything I need to know I learned in Kindergarten?" Cheating at school - http://t.co/032ftoBvj3 @WSJ.com #ethics 11:21:41 PM May 20, 2013 from web
- Check out my latest articles: http://t.co/AQq78AaMJl 05:01:14 PM May 20, 2013 from EzineArticles
- Whoever wins the war gets to write the #history books. "Shots Heard Round The World" http://t.co/o2ROV5fonW @economist.com 06:34:39 PM May 18, 2013 from web
- We know that a value proposition is important; what is your values proposition? - http://t.co/cW5YsZaHC4 #integrity #culture #success 08:17:57 PM May 17, 2013 from web
- "Truly great companies are built on ideals, not just deals." (Al Watts) More Great #Quotes at http://t.co/bctneAfCsu 08:13:17 PM May 17, 2013 from web
- 2 problems with failed #JCP #change initiative: neglecting its established brand / customers + alignment failures - http://t.co/1eujhCzGV7 07:16:01 PM May 17, 2013 from web
- #Walmart response to why it opted out of #Bangladesh safe factory agreement - http://t.co/wS91j9atsh #labor #retail 10:15:39 PM May 16, 2013 from web
SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER
Guest AuthorsInterested in posting? Contact.
Tag Archives: culture
Most of you have witnessed (and perhaps been victims of) disappointing or even disastrous organizational change efforts. A 2010 IBM comprehensive global study of organizational change initiatives revealed that 60% of them fail; JCP (the retailer formerly known as J.C. … Continue reading
Early on the second day of a client engagement, I found myself at the dentist’s. The nagging tooth ache that we thought a filling fixed had gotten worse; I needed to be “on” in a couple hours, and was leaving … Continue reading
“Design is inevitable. The alternative to good design is bad design, not no design at all.” (Douglas Martin) I recently had the opportunity to participate in an excellent webinar about “Service Design” by John Wooden and J Hruby of Fredrickson … Continue reading
Yes, I really do mean values proposition, not value proposition. We’re accustomed to thinking of an organization’s or business value proposition – the degree that it meets the needs, wants and requirements of target markets and customers. We pay less … Continue reading
I had the pleasure of lunch recently with the former VP of Sales for a $16 million technology company, published author and speaker. Mark Faris freely shares another distinguishing credential: he is a convicted felon for mail / wire fraud … Continue reading
What’s the first thought you have about your work or employer when you wake up? Are you energized, enthused and eager to get on with your day, or just hoping to get through it? If you’re energized and looking forward … Continue reading
- Carolien Moors
Great article Al, it fits with the Oct. 2011 Gallup report stating that 71% percent of American workers are "not ...
It is sadly ironic that Penn State University and its leaders, concerned as they were about legacy, will perhaps best be known for their failures. Over fifteen years, at least eight young boys were molested, some at Penn State’s athletic … Continue reading