Who Said This?
- "Eminent posts make great men greater, and little men less." – Jean de La Bruyere, essayist and moralist 'Perfect for our times. 04:18:17 PM January 11, 2018 from Twitter Web Client
- What Will #Work Look Like in 2030? via @stratandbiz @jwhesse @scottnolsen https://t.co/EEX2F23jVq 04:38:04 PM December 26, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- The guru (Drucker) behind the #Management Top 250 rankings https://t.co/gBwspgofu6 via @WSJ 02:58:27 PM December 21, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- Interesting article on the #future of #work, scenario style: https://t.co/h97ZArGWA8 05:12:42 PM December 19, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- The most effectively managed U.S. companies: the Management Top 250 https://t.co/0zYPf74QIF via @WSJ 01:46:20 AM December 14, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- Check out my latest articles: https://t.co/rZLSSxd6VU 06:01:08 PM December 01, 2017 from EzineArticles
- It’s easy to be the last to know when things are going badly for you at the office https://t.co/eN8Yso8PPn via @WSJ 01:26:12 PM November 16, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- Burn Your Rule Book and Unlock the Power of Principles via @stratandbiz @RicherEarth https://t.co/NXld4v4fQR #integrity #leadership 04:27:19 PM September 14, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- Check out my latest articles: https://t.co/rZLSSxd6VU 05:01:08 PM September 01, 2017 from EzineArticles
Guest AuthorsInterested in posting? Contact.
Tag Archives: alignment
With only a few notable exceptions, I’ve been fortunate to sail with very compatible crews. All were interested in the same destination (or no destination in particular,) shared duties (pleasant and unpleasant,) enjoyed each other’s company and gamely faced whatever … Continue reading
Earlier this month our church sponsored its annual “Jazz Sunday,” and I thought about the jazz-like nature of excellent leaders and organizations. I am always struck by the camaraderie, communication and creativity of jazz performances. Ensemble members readily share the … Continue reading
Most of you have witnessed (and perhaps been victims of) disappointing or even disastrous organizational change efforts. A 2010 IBM comprehensive global study of organizational change initiatives revealed that 60% of them fail; JCP (the retailer formerly known as J.C. … Continue reading