Who Said This?
- Excellent example of aligning #culture, structure and systems with #strategy - http://t.co/jMHVmm0e0Y #change #Walgreens 06:31:19 PM May 23, 2013 from web
- Changing Structures and Behaviors at Walgreens via @stratandbiz http://t.co/xcdeZzwZJt 05:35:18 PM May 23, 2013 from Tweet Button
- Why #Google and #Sony are turning to nature to inspire their leaders http://t.co/43iHMpRb39 via @guardian #leadership #innovation 03:32:13 PM May 21, 2013 from Tweet Button
- #Leadership Tips for Organizational #Integrity http://t.co/sVN9gJJJY0 #SmallBizWorks via @HuffPostSmBiz See my comment. 02:02:34 PM May 21, 2013 from Tweet Button
- How does it go - "Everything I need to know I learned in Kindergarten?" Cheating at school - http://t.co/032ftoBvj3 @WSJ.com #ethics 11:21:41 PM May 20, 2013 from web
- Check out my latest articles: http://t.co/AQq78AaMJl 05:01:14 PM May 20, 2013 from EzineArticles
- Whoever wins the war gets to write the #history books. "Shots Heard Round The World" http://t.co/o2ROV5fonW @economist.com 06:34:39 PM May 18, 2013 from web
- We know that a value proposition is important; what is your values proposition? - http://t.co/cW5YsZaHC4 #integrity #culture #success 08:17:57 PM May 17, 2013 from web
- "Truly great companies are built on ideals, not just deals." (Al Watts) More Great #Quotes at http://t.co/bctneAfCsu 08:13:17 PM May 17, 2013 from web
- 2 problems with failed #JCP #change initiative: neglecting its established brand / customers + alignment failures - http://t.co/1eujhCzGV7 07:16:01 PM May 17, 2013 from web
SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER
Guest AuthorsInterested in posting? Contact.
Category Archives: Performance
Most of you have witnessed (and perhaps been victims of) disappointing or even disastrous organizational change efforts. A 2010 IBM comprehensive global study of organizational change initiatives revealed that 60% of them fail; JCP (the retailer formerly known as J.C. … Continue reading
Early on the second day of a client engagement, I found myself at the dentist’s. The nagging tooth ache that we thought a filling fixed had gotten worse; I needed to be “on” in a couple hours, and was leaving … Continue reading
A new year lends itself naturally to reflection and planning, leading for some to make resolutions. My reflections and resolutions revolved mainly around what to let go of and what to make room for – what’s “out” and what’s “in.” … Continue reading
Yes, I really do mean values proposition, not value proposition. We’re accustomed to thinking of an organization’s or business value proposition – the degree that it meets the needs, wants and requirements of target markets and customers. We pay less … Continue reading
Recently a colleague shared her distress with the turmoil, continuous change and what seemed like unrealistic expectations at her workplace. As she described the conditions and her reactions, I couldn’t help thinking how similar they were to those of mates … Continue reading
- Carolien Moors
Thanks for the insightful analogy Al, and for the emphasis on awareness, choice, focus, collaboration, mindset & attitude.
We were on a nice port tack, but Raspberry Island was coming up fast; we needed to come about. I coached my nephews – one at the wheel and one at the winches – how to execute the maneuver, so … Continue reading
- Carolien Moors
Spot on Al, To create results, balance, effectiveness, accountability, resilience, and so much more you need to know what to focus ...
We pulled out a time-honored family recipe over the holidays, and that got me thinking about what a recipe for success in 2012 might be. I tried to follow the criteria for most good recipes: they should be relatively simple … Continue reading
- Carolien Moors
Hi Al Great post, it can get a lot of people moving. I like it that you incorporate minor errors, the ...
This article is brought to you by my left hand (I’m right-handed) – courtesy of a torn rotator cuff and surgery a few weeks ago. I am a firm believer that almost any hardship, unfamiliar situation or adventure offers lessons … Continue reading
- Tom Horner
Thoughtful comments. Not only are your prescriptions useful for corporate and non-profit organizations, but would be useful guideposts for government. ...
- merry glover
I will have rotator cuff surgery at the end of this month. I am physically and mentally preparing now. ...
It is sadly ironic that Penn State University and its leaders, concerned as they were about legacy, will perhaps best be known for their failures. Over fifteen years, at least eight young boys were molested, some at Penn State’s athletic … Continue reading