Who Said This?
- Inside Wells Fargo's Plan to Fix Its Culture Post-Scandal #integrity https://t.co/W98NOFLjRY 01:11:20 PM July 04, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone
- Mentally tough people refuse to think these things https://t.co/417jeeMVrl via @SmartBrief #resilience 02:29:11 PM June 22, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- The Only Six Viable Approaches To Talent Management -- Invest, Support, Cherish, Move Up, Over Or Out via @forbes https://t.co/PEYfc7ASa0 11:37:56 AM June 19, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- A Guide to Strategic #Leadership via @stratandbiz https://t.co/zJa9QzASwD 07:08:40 PM June 13, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- Are CEOs Less Ethical Than in the Past? via @stratandbiz @AguirreDeAnne https://t.co/gnZXQzdI5N 07:07:17 PM June 13, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- The Difference Between Real And Pretend Strengths via @forbes https://t.co/38StQLmYok 03:26:49 PM June 07, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- Check out my latest articles: https://t.co/rZLSSxuHNs 05:01:11 PM June 02, 2017 from EzineArticles
- At these startups, HR comes before the ping-pong tables https://t.co/sVGLhWEkr3 via @WSJ 07:52:09 PM May 09, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- More disrupters in Academic Publishing - The Chronicle of Higher Education https://t.co/8eszeKivJH via @chronicle #strategy 02:46:00 PM April 06, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- An inside look at how Google is embracing #diversity https://t.co/kDsLuQ1oyE 04:10:31 PM April 01, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
Guest AuthorsInterested in posting? Contact.
Category Archives: Self Awareness
Once again, our yearly or thereabouts sojourn to Florida provided the inspiration for this article. Last year’s message was about First Impressions, and this year’s is a related theme: attitude. We’ve grown attached over the years to a favorite “Jimmy … Continue reading
So, “Selfie” is Oxford Dictionaries’ “word of the year!” “Selfies,” of course, are those snapshots that we see practically everyone taking of themselves with smart phones and posting on social media. Oxford explains how “selfie” earned its distinction because of … Continue reading
A new year lends itself naturally to reflection and planning, leading for some to make resolutions. My reflections and resolutions revolved mainly around what to let go of and what to make room for – what’s “out” and what’s “in.” … Continue reading