Who Said This?
- Excellent example of aligning #culture, structure and systems with #strategy - http://t.co/jMHVmm0e0Y #change #Walgreens about 10 hours ago from web
- Changing Structures and Behaviors at Walgreens via @stratandbiz http://t.co/xcdeZzwZJt about 11 hours ago from Tweet Button
- Why #Google and #Sony are turning to nature to inspire their leaders http://t.co/43iHMpRb39 via @guardian #leadership #innovation 03:32:13 PM May 21, 2013 from Tweet Button
- #Leadership Tips for Organizational #Integrity http://t.co/sVN9gJJJY0 #SmallBizWorks via @HuffPostSmBiz See my comment. 02:02:34 PM May 21, 2013 from Tweet Button
- How does it go - "Everything I need to know I learned in Kindergarten?" Cheating at school - http://t.co/032ftoBvj3 @WSJ.com #ethics 11:21:41 PM May 20, 2013 from web
- Check out my latest articles: http://t.co/AQq78AaMJl 05:01:14 PM May 20, 2013 from EzineArticles
- Whoever wins the war gets to write the #history books. "Shots Heard Round The World" http://t.co/o2ROV5fonW @economist.com 06:34:39 PM May 18, 2013 from web
- We know that a value proposition is important; what is your values proposition? - http://t.co/cW5YsZaHC4 #integrity #culture #success 08:17:57 PM May 17, 2013 from web
- "Truly great companies are built on ideals, not just deals." (Al Watts) More Great #Quotes at http://t.co/bctneAfCsu 08:13:17 PM May 17, 2013 from web
- 2 problems with failed #JCP #change initiative: neglecting its established brand / customers + alignment failures - http://t.co/1eujhCzGV7 07:16:01 PM May 17, 2013 from web
SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER
Guest AuthorsInterested in posting? Contact.
Category Archives: Leadership
Most of you have witnessed (and perhaps been victims of) disappointing or even disastrous organizational change efforts. A 2010 IBM comprehensive global study of organizational change initiatives revealed that 60% of them fail; JCP (the retailer formerly known as J.C. … Continue reading
Early on the second day of a client engagement, I found myself at the dentist’s. The nagging tooth ache that we thought a filling fixed had gotten worse; I needed to be “on” in a couple hours, and was leaving … Continue reading
A new year lends itself naturally to reflection and planning, leading for some to make resolutions. My reflections and resolutions revolved mainly around what to let go of and what to make room for – what’s “out” and what’s “in.” … Continue reading
Yes, I really do mean values proposition, not value proposition. We’re accustomed to thinking of an organization’s or business value proposition – the degree that it meets the needs, wants and requirements of target markets and customers. We pay less … Continue reading
Recently a colleague shared her distress with the turmoil, continuous change and what seemed like unrealistic expectations at her workplace. As she described the conditions and her reactions, I couldn’t help thinking how similar they were to those of mates … Continue reading
- Carolien Moors
Thanks for the insightful analogy Al, and for the emphasis on awareness, choice, focus, collaboration, mindset & attitude.
As summer transitioned to fall not long ago, it was time for our annual adventure in the BWCA. (For those farther afield, Minnesota’s Boundary Waters Canoe Area is over a million acres of waterways and forest on the Canadian border, … Continue reading
We were on a nice port tack, but Raspberry Island was coming up fast; we needed to come about. I coached my nephews – one at the wheel and one at the winches – how to execute the maneuver, so … Continue reading
- Carolien Moors
Spot on Al, To create results, balance, effectiveness, accountability, resilience, and so much more you need to know what to focus ...
Once again this season, our sloop LOON is serving up life and leadership lessons, and in unexpected ways. The first this year began when a charterer reported a small fresh water leak at the base of LOON’s toilet – by … Continue reading