Who Said This?
- "Eminent posts make great men greater, and little men less." – Jean de La Bruyere, essayist and moralist 'Perfect for our times. 04:18:17 PM January 11, 2018 from Twitter Web Client
- What Will #Work Look Like in 2030? via @stratandbiz @jwhesse @scottnolsen https://t.co/EEX2F23jVq 04:38:04 PM December 26, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- The guru (Drucker) behind the #Management Top 250 rankings https://t.co/gBwspgofu6 via @WSJ 02:58:27 PM December 21, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- Interesting article on the #future of #work, scenario style: https://t.co/h97ZArGWA8 05:12:42 PM December 19, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- The most effectively managed U.S. companies: the Management Top 250 https://t.co/0zYPf74QIF via @WSJ 01:46:20 AM December 14, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- Check out my latest articles: https://t.co/rZLSSxd6VU 06:01:08 PM December 01, 2017 from EzineArticles
- It’s easy to be the last to know when things are going badly for you at the office https://t.co/eN8Yso8PPn via @WSJ 01:26:12 PM November 16, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- Burn Your Rule Book and Unlock the Power of Principles via @stratandbiz @RicherEarth https://t.co/NXld4v4fQR #integrity #leadership 04:27:19 PM September 14, 2017 from Twitter Web Client
- Check out my latest articles: https://t.co/rZLSSxd6VU 05:01:08 PM September 01, 2017 from EzineArticles
Guest AuthorsInterested in posting? Contact.
Category Archives: Adventure
I’ve been thinking about persistence a lot lately. It started in the middle of gathering firewood in the BWCA, sawing a downed log that was a tad large for my folding saw. I kept at it, and was eventually rewarded … Continue reading
On October 22, 1707, four ships and at least 1,400 seamen of Her Majesty’s fleet were lost off the Isles of Scilly near England; the primary cause was miscalculation of longitude. On the night of April 14, 1912, the “unsinkable” … Continue reading
Recently a colleague shared her distress with the turmoil, continuous change and what seemed like unrealistic expectations at her workplace. As she described the conditions and her reactions, I couldn’t help thinking how similar they were to those of mates … Continue reading